Friday, June 17, 2016

FREE EBOOKS My Books The Little Book of Big Quotes Vol I and The Poems Volume I!



As a special thank-you for all of your support, I am giving away free eBook copies of both of my books (The Little Book of Big Quotes Vol I and The Poems Volume I) this weekend 6/18/16-6/19/16. It starts tonight at midnight and ends Sunday at midnight. Just click here for my Amazon page for you to download your copy in any format you like.


Thank you for reading and always supporting me, it means more than you know. :)

See you on page one,
Carlos Salinas



#Inspirational. #Motivational. #Insightful. #Truthful. Spanning from #philosophy, #friendship, #love, #life, and #death, this site and its writing present a mind-expanding collection of ideas. Perfect for #teachers, #students, and #coaches!
#carlossalinasauthor #love #life #death #positive #truth #insight #wisdom #writing #independentauthor #author #writingislife #quotes #philosophy #psychology #inspiration #motivation #change #thepenISmightierthanthesword #onepersoncanchangetheworld #wordscanchangetheworld #shortstoriesoflovehopeandlaughter
#thelittlebookofbigquotes #free #books #freebooks #freeebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment